In tubeless tires the SLIME seal is as effective as a normal repair. In tubed tires, regard SLIME in the same way as you would a patch. If you would be content riding a patched tube, then the SLIME seal is fine. If you regard the patch as a ‘‘get you home’’ emergency repair, then fit a new tube. SLIME can be easily removed with cold water. There is no other product like SLIME on the market. There are no glues, no latex, no adhesives in its formulation. SLIME is the most innovative breakthrough in flat tire prevention.
- Super duty slime seals punctures up to ¼”
- Fine tunes balance of all tires
- Will not freeze down to -35°, dry-out or ball-up inside the tire
- Prevents corrosion of the tire and rim
- SLIME is formulated to last as long as the life of your tire
Motorcycle's / ATVs
Any pneumatic tire
tube or tubeless
Application per tire:
Boat/Snowmobile Trailer 8oz
Compact car/Lt.Truck 8oz
Riding Mower 20oz
Or simply use this formula:
Under 45 mph:
Tread Width (inches) x Height (inches) x .13 = _______ oz. Example 8 x 22 x .13 = 23 oz.
Over 45 mph:
(Tread Width (inches) x Height (inches) x .13) /2 = _______ oz. Example (8 x 22 x .13)/2 = 12 oz.